Plasma screen protection in public, outdoor or harsh industrial environments.
- Solid, powder coated mild steel chassis
- Polycarbonate or toughened glass window options
- Wall, ceiling or stand mountable
- NEMA 4, 4X
- See table below for available sizes
- Liquid and dust
- Extreme internal and external temperatures
- Outdoor areas
- Public or unmanned locations
- Waiting rooms
- Factories and industry
- Helpful staff – Informed and experienced on all products
- Fast delivery – all over the USA (and Europe)
- 5 Year Warranty of all mechanical parts and components
These slender and sleek enclosures are designed to accommodate nearly any standard plasma screens from 24″ (61cm) to 70″ (178cm). Standardized VESA mounts (Video Electronics Standards Association) allow thin client or desktop PC’s to also be housed in the plasma enclosures making them an ideal solution for digital signage protection.
Armagard plasma enclosures are manufactured according to European IP and International NEMA standards, ensuring protection from water and dust. Constructed from mild or stainless steel with a shatterproof screen Armagard plasma enclosures can be wall, ceiling or pedestal mounted (additional brackets required).
Armagard Plasma Enclosures – all in one digital signage protection.
|Max Screen Size:||Height(mm):||Width(mm):||Depth(mm):||Product Code:|