Posted by: Richard Williams | Posted on: | 0 Comments
The expansion of digital signage, and in particular outdoor digital signage, has seen the emergence of many manufacturers supplying LCD enclosures to protect standard LCD TVs in outdoor locations.
LCD-enclosure.com are a subsidiary of Armagard who have been making enclosures for display systems, computers and printers for nearly two decades and have forged a reputation throughout Europe in providing high quality engineering and manufacturing solutions for industrial and outdoor locations.
Thousands of European Companies such as Nestle, Ford and Heinz rely on enclosures from Armagard trusting in our vast experience in producing protective environments for computer, printer and LCD equipment.
No other manufacturer of LCD enclosures and industrial protection has been around as long as Armagard and as 87% of our customers re-order from us we are satisfied that our products continue to deliver performance, year-after-year.
Over the years, many manufacturers have tried to copy our products and failed. It is the attention to detail and the research we put into our customers problems that leads us to our innovative designs and cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves on always being the first to conquer a new problem which is why we were:
- The first company in the UK to design and manufacture dedicated environmental enclosures to protect computers in industrial environments, supplied since 1994, one of our early customers were BAE Systems.
- The only company to supply printer enclosures that can operate at minus 30 degrees Celsius.
- The first company in the UK to design, manufacture and supply dedicated computer enclosures for use in explosive environments, first certified in 1998
- The only UK company to produce the laboratory airtight enclosures first unit supplied to Glaxo smith Kline in 2008
- The only computer enclosure company that uses patentable technology such as our plenum chambers designed to maintain jet washable sealing and stable temperature.
(patent applied for in 2009)
- The only company in the UK that can provide independent proof and certification that our enclosures meet the standards we claim they do. All our products are independently tested and unlike other manufacturers we do not just self-certificate but use expert third parties to guarantee our claims.